Originally founded in 1991 as Harlem RBI, DREAM has grown to serve thousands of youth across East Harlem and the South Bronx through a network of Pre-K through 12, extended-day, extended-year DREAM Charter Schools and youth development programs. Now, DREAM is recruiting its own graduates (Legends) and part-time staff to be the next generation of teachers at DREAM.
Applications for school year 2024-2025 are now open. Apply today!
Launch your career in teaching and drive change for future generations of students at DREAM through this selective, rigorous yearlong program that:
- Pays a competitive salary and benefits, including a generous scholarship to graduate school
- Leads to a Masters Degree and teaching certification
- Prepares you through mentorship, on-the-job learning, and expert training
- Results in full-time placement as a DREAM teacher upon successful program completion
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship is a full-time commitment. The school year 2024-2025 cohort begins in Summer 2024 and ends in June 2025.
DREAM Teaching Fellowship Program Timeline
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship Might Be For You If:
- You have experience working with youth, ideally in a youth development or education setting
- You are excited about pursuing a career as a teacher at DREAM
- You are a DREAM Legend or current or former part-time staff member
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or will have one by June 2024