Originally founded in 1991 as Harlem RBI, DREAM has grown to serve thousands of youth across East Harlem and the South Bronx through a network of Pre-K through 12, extended-day, extended-year DREAM Charter Schools and youth development programs. Now, DREAM is recruiting its own graduates (Legends) and part-time staff to be the next generation of teachers at DREAM.
Launch your career in teaching and drive change for future generations of students at DREAM through this selective, rigorous 12-month program that:
- Pays a competitive salary and benefits, including a generous scholarship to graduate school
- Leads to a Masters Degree and teaching certification
- Prepares you through mentorship, on-the-job learning, and expert training
- Results in full-time placement as a DREAM teacher upon successful program completion
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship is a 12-month, full-time commitment. Cohort 1 begins in July 2022 and ends in June 2023.
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship Might Be For You If:
- You have experience working with youth, ideally in a youth development or education setting
- You are excited about pursuing a career as a teacher at DREAM
- You are a DREAM Legend or part-time staff member
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or will have one by July 2022
Take the next step toward your teaching career today
Teaching Fellow applications for Cohort 1 (school year 2022-2023) are now closed. Please check back in early 2023 to apply for school year 2023-2024!
Questions about the Fellowship or about what it would mean to launch a teaching career at DREAM? Contact Ana Rader at email@example.com.