Originally founded in 1991 as Harlem RBI, DREAM has grown to serve thousands of youth across East Harlem and the South Bronx through a network of Pre-K through 12, extended-day, extended-year DREAM Charter Schools and youth development programs. Now, DREAM is recruiting its own graduates (Legends) and part-time staff to be the next generation of teachers at DREAM.
Applications for school year 2024-2025 will open in early 2024. Contact Ana Rader for details about our upcoming DREAM Teaching Fellowship Information Session.
Launch your career in teaching and drive change for future generations of students at DREAM through this selective, rigorous yearlong program that:
- Pays a competitive salary and benefits, including a generous scholarship to graduate school
- Leads to a Masters Degree and teaching certification
- Prepares you through mentorship, on-the-job learning, and expert training
- Results in full-time placement as a DREAM teacher upon successful program completion
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship is a full-time commitment. The school year 2024-2025 cohort begins in Summer 2024 and ends in June 2025.
DREAM Teaching Fellowship Program Timeline
The DREAM Teaching Fellowship Might Be For You If:
- You have experience working with youth, ideally in a youth development or education setting
- You are excited about pursuing a career as a teacher at DREAM
- You are a DREAM Legend or current or former part-time staff member
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or will have one by June 2024
Take the next step toward your teaching career today
DREAM Teaching Fellow Applications for school year 2023-2024 are now closed. Applications for school year 2024-2025 will open in January 2024.
Questions about the Fellowship or about what it would mean to launch a teaching career at DREAM? Contact Ana Rader for details about our upcoming DREAM Teaching Fellowship Information Session: firstname.lastname@example.org.